Last updated: 9 November 2021
We are committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information by maintaining compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- we collect, use, disclose, store and otherwise process (Process) your personal information;
- you may seek access to, or the correction of your personal information; and
2 Collecting your personal information
2.1 Types of personal information collected
We may collect personal information from you, including:
- full name, title, gender, occupation, residential address, email address and telephone number;
- information about your character or background, details about your qualifications, skills and employment history, copies of qualification certificates or memberships of professional bodies, information about your current salary level, your citizenship status and/or right to work, information from referees provided by you and links to your professional profiles;
- whether you have a disability that we may need to accommodate, results of any criminal history, directorship, health, financial probity and identity checks (Background Checks); and
- company name, ABN or ACN, tax information and banking or payment information.
If you do not provide some or all of this personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services, respond effectively to your communications or consider your job application.
2.2 When we collect your personal information
We may collect your personal information:
- directly from you when:
- you communicate with us via phone, email, post, the Frisk Website or any other medium of communication;
- we provide support, training, implementation and other services in connection with our products; and
- you submit a job application or otherwise in connection with the hiring process; or
- indirectly through recruiters, recruitment agencies, publicly available data sources and other third parties referred to in the “Disclosing your personal information” section below.
We may collect cookies from you when you access, browse or otherwise use any of our websites, including the Frisk Website. Although cookies are not personal information, in some circumstances, cookies may allow us to identify you.
3 Using your personal information
We only use your personal information for the primary purpose(s) for which it was collected, including in order to:
- respond to your communications, provide and improve our products and services, send you promotional communications and keep a record of our dealings with you;
- verify your personal information, consider your job application, conduct Background Checks and contact you about any available job position;
- to form or maintain business relationships with you; and
- carry out any of our business or marketing processes.
We may also use your personal information for a secondary purpose that is related to a purpose for which we collected it, provided you would reasonably expect us to do so.
In the event you do not wish to receive any further promotional communication from us, you may opt-out by contacting us (our contact details are set out on our Let’s Connect webpage of the Frisk Website) or through the opt-out mechanism contained in the communication.
4 Disclosing your personal information
We will not disclose your personal information, except:
- to our contractors and third party service providers in connection with the operation of our business or the supply of our products;
- to protect our rights, property or personal safety;
- to enforce the terms and conditions of our contract with you;
- to carry out Background Checks for the purposes of reviewing your job application;
- where necessary, authorised or required by law; and
- with your consent or when your consent can be reasonably inferred from the circumstances.
We will not disclose your personal information to overseas recipients (including to any contractor or third party service provider), unless you have given your consent.
5 Storing your personal information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that all of your personal information that we store is protected from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, interference, misuse or loss.
These steps include:
- using industry-leading providers of cloud computing services such as Oracle and AWS;
- embedding privacy protections into the design of information handling practices; and
- destroying or de-identifying your personal information in a secure manner if we no longer need it for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we are otherwise required or authorised by law.
6 Your rights
You have a right to request access to, and correction of, your personal information that we store. When contacting us, you may be required to provide proof of your identity to ensure that personal information is disclosed only to those to whom it belongs. Other than a request to access your personal information, we may charge you an administration fee which will reflect the cost to us of carrying out your request.
Please contact our Privacy Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 1300 43 33 11 if you:
- wish to seek access to, or correct any of your personal information that we hold;
- have a question, concern or complaint regarding the way in which your personal information is Processed; or
Alternatively, you may post correspondence to PO Box 879, UNLEY BC SA 5061.
We will endeavour to respond within 30 business days of receiving your request. If we refuse to provide access to, or allow correction of your personal information, we will notify you in writing setting out a written explanation of the reasons for the refusal (unless unreasonable to do so) and inform you of the mechanisms to complain about our refusal.
In the event you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your request, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by email at email@example.com, phone at + 61 2 9284 9666 or post at GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001.